Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Retrieving future dated users from WorkDay using Workday_RASS(workday) connector

Darhanba
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi,

Does any know how to import futured dated users of workday into Saviynt using Workday_RASS(workday) connector.

I have a requirement to pull in all future hire dated users who's hire date's are currentdate+21 day.

In Postman by passing Effective_as_of_Date I'm able to fetch the users, Can anyone let me know how can I achieve this in connection?

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,
Darshan

5 REPLIES 5

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

HI @Darhanba , the one we have been using :

<bsvc:Transaction_Log_Criteria_Data>
                    <bsvc:Transaction_Date_Range_Data>
                        <bsvc:Effective_From>${new Date(new Date().getTime() + (1000*60*60*4)).format('yyyy-MM-dd\'T\'HH:mm:ss')}</bsvc:Effective_From>
<bsvc:Effective_Through>${new Date(new Date().getTime() + (1000*60*60*340)).format('yyyy-MM-dd\'T\'HH:mm:ss')}</bsvc:Effective_Through>
                    </bsvc:Transaction_Date_Range_Data>
                    <bsvc:Transaction_Type_References>
                        <bsvc:Transaction_Type_Reference>
                            <bsvc:ID bsvc:type="Business_Process_Type">Hire Employee</bsvc:ID>
                        </bsvc:Transaction_Type_Reference>
</bsvc:Transaction_Type_References>
                </bsvc:Transaction_Log_Criteria_Data>

<bsvc:Field_And_Parameter_Criteria_Data>
<bsvc:Provider_Reference>
<bsvc:ID bsvc:type="Integration_System_ID">INT064IGAOutbound</bsvc:ID>
</bsvc:Provider_Reference>
</bsvc:Field_And_Parameter_Criteria_Data>

</bsvc:Request_Criteria>

<bsvc:Response_Filter>
<bsvc:Page>${PAGE_NUMBER}</bsvc:Page>
<bsvc:Count>${PAGE_SIZE}</bsvc:Count>
<bsvc:As_Of_Effective_Date>${new Date(new Date().getTime() + (1000*60*60*340)).format('yyyy-MM-dd\'T\'HH:mm:ss')}</bsvc:As_Of_Effective_Date>
</bsvc:Response_Filter>

Thanks,
Amit 
If this answers your query, Please ACCEPT SOLUTION and give KUDOS.

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@Darhanba  you can try using plus() to add required number of days to the effective date below:

<wd:As_Of_Effective_Date>${new Date(System.currentTimeMillis()).plus(7).format(\"yyyy-MM-dd\", TimeZone.getTimeZone(\"America/Chicago\"))}</wd:As_Of_Effective_Date>

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Darhanba
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @AmitM @CR 

Thank you for your quick response.

Can you please let me know where can I add this config in connection? will this work for out of the box workday connection?

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

USER_IMPORT_PAYLOAD - We are using Workday OOTB connection type

Please follow - https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/WD2-v24x/page/Content/Workday-Integration-Overview.htm

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/WD2-v24x/page/Content/Importing-Users.htm#Configur

It has all the information you need. You asked specific to future hire hence that specific is what we shared.

What we shared is only to solve the future hire thing but before you able to use that, best to go through the doc.

Thanks,

Amit

If this answers your query, Please ACCEPT SOLUTION and give KUDOS.

Darhanba
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thank you for this information. I will go through document.