Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Retrieve request application name for CreateTicketJSON

c_d
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have a serviceNow (REST) type connector, and i would like to add "request application name" on the CreateTicketJSON variables. have you the syntaxe that i can user to retrieve request application name.

I already used ${endpoint.displayname} but it's return the endpoint attached to the task, not to the request. I want to retrieve the application name of the global request, because enteerprise roles are requested and triggered different endpoints tasks due to the differents entitlements associated to the enterprise role requested. 

Have you any suntaxe to retrieve the endpoint name of the global request, not endpoint task please ? 

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

stalluri
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

@c_d 
\"application_name\": \"${endpoint.endpointname}\",

endpointsObj${endpointsObj?.endpointname}

requestAccessAttributes

${requestAccessAttributes.get("ATTRIBUTE_NAME")}

For example: ${requestAccessAttributes.get("employeeType")}

Where, employeeType is the value for the ATTRIBUTE_NAME column in the database.

The data in the ARS_request -> ENDPOINTASCSV is coma separated values like (endpointx,endpointx,endpoint10) you can list of all endpoints from here.

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri
If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

c_d
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

What is the syntaxe to call ARS_request -> ENDPOINTASCSV  like variable in CreateTicketJSON  please ?

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

${endpoint.endpointname}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

c_d
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello all,

${endpoint.endpointname} returns me the endpoint of the task, not the endpoint of the request. have you an other syntaxe to have the global request endpoint ?

• Isn't both are same ?
  • ${task?.requestKey?.endpointascsv}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.