Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

REST - API connection CCURE

gracieux12
New Contributor
New Contributor

I want to connect to  victor server which manages CCURE. Why this is failing ? I did remove the username, password and the host. I have uploaded also the documentation from CCURE .

$.ajax({
type: "GET",
url:
"http://localhost/CrossFireWebService/api/Authenticate/Login?userName=<user>&password=<passw
ord>&clientName=TestClient”,
dataType: JSON, // JSON or XML
crossDomain: true,
headers: {
'Access-Control-Expose-Headers' : 'session-id'
},
cache: false,
success: function (msg, status, jqXHR) {
var result = msg;
sessionID = jqXHR.getResponseHeader("session-id");
token = result;
}
});

I want to create a connection for this app to be a connected app in Savyint

17 REPLIES 17

gracieux12
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have attached the guidelines for API, but I am getting failures 

Please share saviynt connection json

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

I did share it previously . Here again : 

$.ajax({
type: "GET",
url:
"http://localhost/CrossFireWebService/api/Authenticate/Login?userName=<user>&password=<passw
ord>&clientName=TestClient”,
dataType: JSON, // JSON or XML
crossDomain: true,
headers: {
'Access-Control-Expose-Headers' : 'session-id'
},
cache: false,
success: function (msg, status, jqXHR) {
var result = msg;
sessionID = jqXHR.getResponseHeader("session-id");
token = result;
}
});

I remove the hostname , username and password

This is not saviynt connection json format

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

How can I test the json query to make sure they are working in Saviynt ?

Use REST connector 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

We were unable to use CCURE as a connected application, so we are proceeding with it as a disconnected application. My question is: Is there a way to implement something similar to an FTP server mechanism in Saviynt? Specifically, a setup where files can be stored in a location with configurations (entitlements, approvals, or other settings) that can be automatically deployed in Saviynt for CCURE configuration. Additionally, is it possible to send back reports of recent user access or configuration changes to the same location?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

REST APIs can only operate if the target application provides the necessary endpoints, which we currently lack with CCURE.

You need to use as disconnected application in this case 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

yes, so with the disconnected app, can we use this SFTP to upload the data that we want for disconnected app configuration? The team will be putting files in a location, and we want to have a job that will take the file and upload it in Saviynt to update the configuration, and we will be sending files back to the same location

• They need to provide data in saviynt consumable format then you can use SFTP

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Amit_Malik
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hi @gracieux12 ,

Your can try :

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SFTP-Certified-v24x/page/Content/Configuring-the-Integration-fo...

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2021x/page/Content/Chapter02-Identity-Repository/Upl...

Files must be in format that Saviynt can consume. Above docs do have formats that are supported.

Thanks,

Amit

If this answers your query, Please ACCEPT SOLUTION and give KUDOS.

Kind Regards,
Amit Malik
If this helped you move forward, please click on the "Kudos" button.
If this answers your query, please select "Accept As Solution".

We successfully downloaded the files and placed them in the DataFiles directory. Now, we need to create a job for processing these files. Which specific job is responsible for processing them? Once the files are processed, Do we need to create a separate job for provisioning access?

• You will need to use custom jar if you want to read files from datafiles

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Any documentation or link for this ? 

There is no specific documentation on it 

KB - https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/supported-extensions/best-practices-for-building-extensions/ta-p/37346

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak