Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Requests stay in pending state while tasks h=get generated

sbiswal
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello,

I would appreciate some input on workflows. We are introducing an entitlement owner approval to the service account access workflow. Thus, we have made some changes.

seemran17_1-1655817289794.png

Since then, even though the tasks get generated, the actual request remain in pending state. Also, in one case, where the requestor is the ent owner, it keeps asking for approval. For example, request 1480688, 1480631 in dev

Attaching the xml and logs here as well, as advised by Khushboo from Saviynt team. Please advise if anyone has any input.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

not completed after which block approval ?

after approved /rejected ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

The final block - entitlement approval, i believe. The approvers complete four approvals, and then the task gets generated, but the request stays in pending state.

<java class="com.saviynt.workflowmgt.grantaccess"
method="createAccessForApproved" name="Approve">
<arg>
<object expr="#{requestaccesskey}"/>
</arg>
<arg>
<object expr="Service Account Creation Approved___Approve"/>
</arg>
<transition to="All Approvals Complete Check"/>
</java>

Change highlighted

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hey Rushikesh,

I tried this, but the issue is still persisting. The users have to approve after the usual 4 levels also.

Is there anything else that you can think of that could be wrong?

Thanks