Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

request stll pending

Antoine
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello, 

on 5.5 version, we have a strange behviour

We submited an ARS for creating an account on a Rest connector. the Request contains several dynamic attributs and 1 entitllement

afterwards,

We can make a request to change the value of a the entitlement to this newly created 

we can make a request to change the value of  a dynamic attribut to this newly created account , 

the da are well visibles in the request ( screen_for_modify_account)

but if we change the dynamic attributs and the entitlement, we are facing an issue

2 requests are well created . A Grant Access and a Modify account 

The dynamic attribut are not visible in the modify account request as you can see in the screenshot

screen_update_account. 

If we accept the request , the status remains in "Approval Pending"

Our  workflow is configured to create tasks after all approval request are complete  https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/saviynt-knowledge-base/how-to-configure-all-approval-workflow-to-creat...

The create account request works properly with our custom workflow.

I can't find anything in the logfile about that error

8 REPLIES 8

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Are you saving DA in any CP? yes ? exiting account CP value size check it ? share exiting account details DA and Ent

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Antoine
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

yes all da are store in a cp.

The values are not exceed 15 characters .

I found out that when we make a request for updatinga da and only a da , The da is in green as you  see in the can see in the request_updateaccount.png and the history_request_updateAccount.png 

on the other hand, when we make a request for updating a da and the entitlementt, the da doesn't apperas in green as you can see in the history_request_modify_account.png

May be It can't see there is a change n a da .and the detail is not loaded in the request approval (request_modifyaccount)

We are using the 5.5 SP3 version

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

can you share da share ss

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Antoine
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello

Here are the DAs ans the SS (screenshot)

Share output of below query 

select raa.* from request_access ra,request_access_attrs raa ,ars_Requests ar where ar.requestkey=ra.requestkey and ra.REQUEST_ACCESSKEY=raa.REQUEST_ACCESS_KEY and SUBSTR(JBPMPROCESSINSTANCEID, INSTR(JBPMPROCESSINSTANCEID, '.') + 1, LENGTH(JBPMPROCESSINSTANCEID)) ='11'

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hello,

The request_access_attrs is not in my list of tables. I joined a screenshot

I got "command denied" error . Is it related to my 5.5 version ?

Create test analytics report and share results

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Antoine
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello,

it is fixeb by changing the workflow and send the flow to the manager directly instead of testing if the entitlement is not nulll

The manager receive a create account and an add access but I works fine