Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Release Notes link returns 404 - Not Found

YashC
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

The link to the release notes are not working and returns 404. Can you please update the links? 

Thank you.

[edited subject to better reflect topic discussion]
10 REPLIES 10

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for letting us know.  I have notified our Documentation team. 

CredenceIA_11
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Same.

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YashC & @CredenceIA_11 - Are you logged into the Portal with your SSO? 

From the Documentation team, "Release Notes are only accessible to authenticated users. So, they must log in to access it irrespective of the device used to access content."

Please try logging in and let us know the results.  Thanks!
CC: @uthra_rahul 

CredenceIA_11
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@Dave i was not able to access the URL even though I was logged in via SSO. Having said that, I closed all my browser sessions. logged out and then logged back in and i am now able to get to it.

That is great news! Thank you for letting us know! 

YashC
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dave, I am logged in, and below is the screenshot of the error page. This is the case with all the release notes (even for previous releases) that I am trying to access. 

Thank you!

YashC_1-1707772371275.png

uthra_rahul
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@YashC Hi! Could you log out of the current session and log in to the portal again? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks,

Uthra

Client is facing permission denied issue 

Please note - client done cache clear/ incognito also

rushikeshvartak_0-1708454706117.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Sunil
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @rushikeshvartak , I have sent you a private message requesting additional details on above issue. Can you please respond? 

Sunil
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rushikeshvartak , Above reported issue should have been resolved by now. Can you please try again and let us know the issue fix status?