Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Read Only SAV Role is restricting from managing(run, edit) Analytics

PKSAKS
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

We have a requirement to provide read only access to few features of Admin module(viewing accounts, access, etc) and simultaneously they should also be having access to manage the analytics. I have attached the features that we have added in both the SAV Roles.

Problem: When I assigned the SAV Roles to a user one at a time ==> It is working as expected i.e. we are able to manage analyitcs(run, edit, etc) but as soon as we are clubbing both the SAV Roles we are not able to manage the analytics.

Please help with if this is the expected behavior are are we missing something here.

3 REPLIES 3

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@PKSAKS ,

This is expected behavior. The moment you add a read only sav role to your user, all analytic configurations will become read only.

armaanzahir_0-1702039752747.png

Creating Actionable Analytic Reports (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Once read only button is enable run ( write operation ) is not allowed. Creating Actionable Analytic Reports (saviyntcloud.com)

You can create new SAV Role and disable read only flag and provide all reports and run access.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @PKSAKS 

This is expected behavior. Read only Role/Access will override the Role with edit access. 

If you want to provide read only access to few modules, please deselect the Read Only switch from SAV Role settings and add the features where you want to provide the read only access for specific modules from Feature access tab. 

Please refer this post with similar issue.

Re: ADMIN SAV ROLE READONLY - Saviynt Forums - 60926

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma