Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Re-Triggering actions via Analytics that have already been triggered

ArW
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'm starting to use analytics for the first time so there might be misunderstandings on my part.

We have a usecase where we want to use analytics to provision SAV Roles through a Sav4Sav connector.
It gets all users from a user group and create Provision_Access tasks for them to add a custom SAV Role.

We then trigger this analytics with a RunAllAnalyticsJob. This usecase is working properly and when we run the analytics for the first time, it indeed creates the "Add Access" tasks in the Pending tasks.

However, I have two issues with the process:

1. It only works the first time: once the analytics has run at least once, the analytics history is populated and I guess that the analytics detects that the provisioning has already happened and it does not recreate the add access tasks (even if SAV Role is not provisioned). I guess that the issue is linked with Base Count and Number of History parameters but I can't manage to fix it.
  2. When clearing the history manually, I manage to recreate the add access tasks. However, add access tasks are created even for SAV Roles entitlements that are already added to the user account. From my understanding, it should not be the case 

Could you help me fix both those issues ?

Here are my analytics, example of history and job 
sav_analytics.pngsav_history.pngsav_job.png
Thank you !

2 REPLIES 2

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @ArW  please add sysdate() as one of the columns in your SELECT statement. This ensures the action is taken for the record when the report is run. 

Let me know if this helps!

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Please provide SQL query to modify and check filter if already user have sav role ignore then with NOT IN condition

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.