Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

question on userrulerundata_archive table

RajeshA
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I am trying to get the list of updates shown in update history in analytic report by querying on userrulerundata_archive table for a specific user where userkey in 9180 using below query (Attaching the resultset)

select USERRULERUNDATA_ARCHIVEKEY,BIRTHRIGHT,CHANGEMAP,COMMENTS COMMENT,DETECTIVE,EVENTSOURCE,JOBGROUP,JOBID,NEWDATA,OLDDATA,PARENTJOBID,PROCESSED,RULEACTIONFAILED,RULEACTIONSUCCESSFUL,RULEACTIONTOBEFIRED,RULETYPE,TRAIL,UPDATEDATE UPDATEDAT ,USERHISTORYKEY,USERKEY,USERRULERUNDATAKEY,WSBATCHIDENTIFIER from userrulerundata_archive where userkey=9180

You can check "UPDATEDAT" column in attached report, to show the updates on a particular day.

I have couple questions

1. In the report I have only 12 rows, but in the userhistory i have more than 12 updates (attaching the complete user history pdf for that user)
  2. Why the report downloaded is not showing this highlighted data, where the status is converting back from inactive to active
    RajeshA_0-1712249946542.png

[This message has been edited by moderator to remove attached files with sensitive info]

9 REPLIES 9

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Do you see information on UI? under audit trail ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

RajeshA
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

What information @rushikeshvartak you want me to check on UI ?

The screenshot I posted above in my earlier comment where status is changing from inactive to active is from UI only.

And When you say audit trail, is it a different database table I need to look into ?

rushikeshvartak_0-1712290306945.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

RajeshA
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello @rushikeshvartak,

I did check and I dont see anything in audit logs.

RajeshA_0-1712590492672.png

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to remove sensitive information.]

Then it won't be available in database table also. Use userhistory table for same.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

RajeshA
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak 

userrulerundata_archive table for this user is still giving some records as said it my first comment, but not complete data. Where as audit trail is not giving anything. As far as I know audit trail shows data whichever was changed on that user profile manually from UI and not through any jobs or custom queries. If audit trail is not giving anything, I can understand all the userhistory updates happened through jobs and no manual intervention.

So my question was again the same as initially asked, why we are not seeing all the updates happening on userprofile in userrulerundata_archive table, Even though a rule ran when user status was changed.

Regarding user history, can you give an example. How can I use userhistory table, we are on 5.5 and getting from userhistory table changemap column BLOB data is not available. 

Please let me know if this not what your suggesting me to do, and you are talking about using userhistory table in different way.

5.5 you can’t read blob data upgrade to EIC

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter17-EIC-Analytics/Managing-An...

check if data exists in userrulerundata. Do you see data under execution trail ?

how rule was triggered via file upload manually or job?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

RajeshA
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak  What are different columns in userrulerundata table. I don't see this table in https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Database-Schema-Reference/page/Content/Database-Schema-Refe...

Can you ping me a URL where we have these details about this tables. 

The rule was triggered through workday job.

select USERRULERUNDATAKEY,USERKEY,JOBGROUP,CHANGEMAP,RULETYPE,DETECTIVE,BIRTHRIGHT,PROCESSED,COMMENTS,JOBID,PARENTJOBID,UPDATEDATE,EVENTSOURCE,NEWDATA,OLDDATA,RULEACTIONFAILED,RULEACTIONSUCCESSFUL,RULEACTIONTOBEFIRED,TRAIL,USERHISTORYKEY from userrulerundata

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak