Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Query working in data analyzer but not in Analytics

savuser17
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi team,

Working on a query to retrieve certain users and the ad groups they have.  However, whatever query I come up with, works in data analyser but not when I create an analytics report. It doesnt let me save, doesnt even show preview.

These are the two versions of the query I had:

select u.username, ev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE, a.accountid from accounts a, entitlement_values ev, users u, entitlement_types et where a.endpointkey = et.ENDPOINTKEY and et.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY = ev.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY and a.customproperty2 = u.email and a.endpointkey = 2 and u.username like '%UAT%'

and 

SELECT u.username, a.accountid as Id, ev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE FROM entitlement_values ev INNER JOIN entitlement_types et ON ev.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY = et.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY INNER JOIN accounts a ON et.ENDPOINTKEY = a.endpointkey INNER JOIN users u ON a.customproperty2 = u.email WHERE a.endpointkey = 2 and u.username like '%UAT%'

Does someone know what the issue is here, why its not creating in analytics?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please try below

SELECT 
    u.username, 
    ev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE, 
    a.accountid 
FROM 
    accounts a
JOIN 
    entitlement_types et ON a.endpointkey = et.ENDPOINTKEY
JOIN 
    entitlement_values ev ON et.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY = ev.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY
JOIN 
    users u ON a.customproperty2 = u.email
WHERE 
    a.endpointkey = 2 
    AND u.username LIKE '%UAT%' limit 10;

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi,

This works, however it only gives the top ten results and we need the whole report to do our analysis. As soon I remove the limit 10 part it goes back to not saving.

Thanks

remove limit 10 from custom query 

update analyticsconfiges set ANALYTICSQRY=replace(ANALYTICSQRY,'limit 10','') where ANALYTICSKEY=11111 limit 1;

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@savuser17 is the elastic search running properly?

we have similar case in the past and opened an FD with Saviynt Ops

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos