Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Queries regarding user upload via file

yogesh
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

We have below column when uploading a user via file:

yogesh_0-1662490114646.png

In what format do we have pass the security answers? 
My understanding is that there are three questions/answers to be set, but how can we do it via csv upload using the column shown above?

Do the answers need to be in a particular format?

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

It needs to be json key value format

rushikeshvartak_0-1662493444205.png

usernamefirstnamelastnamesecurityanswersstatuskey
2940Rushitestln{ "What is your friend name?":"rushi", "What is your father name?":"rushi" }Active

Output :

rushikeshvartak_1-1662493507154.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

yogesh
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@rushikeshvartak 
I want to create a user that will be used to consume Saviynt REST Api (so no login from UI, which requires SSO)

But the user I created with file upload has accountexpired, accountLocked set to false, I am not able to change these values to true using file upload and I suppose that is why I can't login with REST/Postman . Unless I make those two attributes active I can not use the user with postman.

How can I make those two attributes true from Saviynt?

Is there another way to create a user having local login (no sso) and I am going about this in the wrong way?

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/set-api-password-to-access-saviynt-api-s-for-servi... 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.