PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners Click HERE | EMEA/APJ Click HERE

Print SIGA objects values in REST ADD Access JSON for troubleshooting the issue

vinitamulchanda
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I want to print SIGA object values in logs to debug the addAccess.JSON flow from my rest connector.

Below is the Body am trying to debug, thus tried to add some console stetement, but not sure if trying the right approach to print the values, could you please guide me on the same.

"httpParams": "{\"id\": \"${account.accountID}\",\"userName\": \"${user.email}\",\"clientAttributes\": [{ \"clientId\": ${console.log(\"Vinita1 :::::: \" + ${account.accountID});for(entitlementValue entValue : allEntitlementsValues){console.log(\"Vinita2 :::: \" + allEntitlementsValues); if(entValue.roleType == 'client'){return entValue.customproperty1}}},\"userType\": \"CLIENT_USER\",\"businessCategory\": \"CORPORATE\",\"clientCustomPropertiesUpdateRequest\":{\"clientCustomProperties\": {\"5b1e7b9de4b071d6709dsd36d75\": [\"All - Admin - Globdssal View Only\",\"All - Admsdfin - Sprinklr Admin\",\"All - Admin - OC Contsdfent Reviewer\",\"All - Admfsdin - Governafdsnce Admin\"]}}}],\"createMissingClient\": true,\"deleteMissingClient\": false}",

2 REPLIES 2

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Since you are using a REST integration, you can update ConfigJSON param in the REST connection with value {"showLogs":true}.

This will print additional logs and also print the value of the variables you have used in your add access JSON.

Regards,
Sahil

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

what is SIGA ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.