Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Other Entitlement Owners need to be notified during approval via Emails

Yogendra1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

I am working on approval via emails where access request approval like the line manager or Entitlement owner approval are being acted upon (approved/rejected) via clickable buttons on notification mails.

The Ask:

In scenarios where there are more than one entitlement owners, it is required that other owners should be notified via response mail that the action has been taken on the request after any of the owners approves or rejects the request.

The Issue:
The attribute ${assignee.email} works fine when it is being used in Manager Approval or Entitlement owner approval template and all the existing assignees are notified, but when the same attribute is being used in CC part of the response then only one assignee i.e. the person who is acting on the mail is getting notified and not others. This is where the help/support is needed.

What all has been tried till now?

I have tried the following attributes

${Access_Approvers}
${Access_Approvers.email}
${accessapprovers.email}
${assignee.get("ALL")?.collect{it.email}?.join(',')}

but have received the error : There was an error while evaluating the email template.

Regards,

Yogendra Shukla

4 REPLIES 4

sk
All-Star
All-Star

@Yogendra1 : Can you try ${approvedEntitlementsOwners}? Document says you can use this parameter but I am not successful as it is getting null value. Please check if that works for you.

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Yogendra1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi SK,

It is not working for me as well as I am also getting null value.

Yogendra1_0-1704903273120.png

Regards,

Yogendra
[This message has been edited by moderator to mask sensitive info]

Currently variables are not exposed for above use case.

Please upvote idea - https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-5509

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Yogendra1
New Contributor
New Contributor

have upvoted the idea: https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-5509.

Closing the thread.