Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Not allowing to create own customized connector type by using Jar((Built in java) upload

Himachal
New Contributor
New Contributor

I tried to test the functionality of custom connector frame work which built in java. As part of testing I took  MySqlDBExampleConnector.jar and uploaded in saviynt using extrnalJar file upload. After upload the jar I should be able to allow to create new connector type  in saviynt where as not happened and throwing error like 504 gateway error. Please let us know some clarity on this 504 gate way error and assist and allow to create new connector type.

Please refer below screen shot for error.

Forum_504Gateway_error.JPG

7 REPLIES 7

prasannta
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Himachal 

Did you restart the server after uploading the jar in your instance?

Thanks

Hi prasannta,

Yes , I did restart saviynt instance by the option saviynt provided. Unfortunately still that error there.

Thanks,

Himachal

prasannta
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Himachal 

Are you seeing any error in log? Can you check and share details of the error.

Thanks

Hi Prassannta,

There are repetitive error records in logs while try too create new connector type . Here i am placing the log details .

customconnctor_log_error.png

 It is more helpful if you get in discussion in bridge call to explore more on this issue.

I shared log details in chain replies ., Please look into once and let us know the resolution for error.

manu
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@prasannta Can you or someone from your team please check and advise?

prasannta
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @manu 

The issue was due to ConnectorMS service not running properly. After restarting the services, the issue was resolved.

Thanks