Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Non Compliant Account Marking

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hello,

I'll be migrating a client's functionality from ISIM solution. In this solution it has the ability to have a global policy enforcement to take action on non compliant accounts. In this client's case they just have this set to Mark, which just makes note of any accounts not in compliance but doesn't remediate them.

What would be the equivalent solution within Saviynt?

Thanks,

Aundre

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Are you referring to baseline of data one time ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@rushikeshvartak As far as I can recall  ISIM, there is a functionality to either enforce or mark non compliant accounts. If my memory serves me right, for e.g if a rule says all employees with a particular department gets accounts on AD. Now if the user's department changes, as per the policy, it will either revoke the accounts (enforce) OR mark it (flag it) saying 'non compliant account' as it viloates a policy and manual intervention is needed.

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Would the equivalent/similar solution in Saviynt be to do something like Analytics reports to report on certain things?

@aundreb,

Perhaps Yes but you will have to mark the technical rules not to revoke accounts upon birthright failure and write queries accordingly but there is a lot of overhead involved.

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

avinashchhetri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@aundreb,

No, Saviynt doesnt have this functionality where you can set the config to Enforce or Mark as we have in ISIM.

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri