Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

No such property: description for class: java.lang.String

rahulyadav
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to update the AD Account based on the Description of Account, and I am getting the following error :

Error while Update operation for account-testuserfournc in AD - No such property: description for class: java.lang.String.

I have tried various JSON, but still getting the same error.

1. {
"description": "${(account.description ?: user.title) ?: ''}"
}

2. {
"description": "${(account.description != null && account.description != '') ? account.description : user.title}"
}

3. {
"description": "${account.description != null ? account.description : user.title}"
}

4. {
"description": "${account.description ? account.description : user.title}"
}

Also, I have used if else condition, still I am getting the same issue.

Thank You.

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

description is not exposed

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I have also tried for different conditions on account such as account.customproperty9, still the same error. Is custom property exposed ?

Also, can you tell me, which are the exposed ones for the account.

User object

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/saviynt-knowledge-base/ad-integration-for-account-and-access-provision...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Account object is also exposed

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/ADSI-v24x/page/Content/Configuring-the-Integration-for-Provisio...

{
"description": "${account?.description !== undefined ? account?.description : user?.title}"
}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Raghu
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

can u check :

"description": "${(account.description.toString() != null && account.description.toString() != '') ? account.description : user.title}"

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.