Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Need to fetch the rejection comments of the rejector of an request

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am looking for a binding variable to fetch the comments provided by the rejector on rejecting any request. I tried using ${accessItems.collect{it.comments}} but it is giving a back the business justification and comments provided by the requestor as well along with the rejector's comment. 

Please provide me a solution using which I can fetch the information I am looking for.

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

${accessItems.collect{it.comments.toString()}} This will provide both Requestor Comments & reason for rejection. 

For Request comments ${request.comments}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi Rushikesh,

I only need the  rejector's comment to get displayed in the email template. Can you please suggest me a suitable way to achieve it. 

Helo @Debankita,

The coments at the request level are all stored in a single column called comments in the request tables. There is no separate columns for approved comments and Reject comments and hence you get both request comments as well as the Approval/Rejection comments (could be multiple approval/rejection comments based on the workflow)

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

Hi Rushikesh,

Can you please confirm if these variables would work in V5.5SP3.11?

As per my understanding these were not available not working 

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Please test using below code in email template if accessItems variable exposed or not. 

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.