Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Need Information Regarding Role Owner Add

mollasiraj
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi All,

I need some help regarding role owner actually I created one role and from role owner tab I click on actions button for adding role owner but it is showing like below-

mollasiraj_0-1670527256444.png

In the above screenshot you can see no search  is showing then I how can I set a role owner can anyone suggest me .how this issue can be fixed.

With Regards,

Siraj Molla

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Remove - from role name and try

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I remove - from role name but still I am unable add role owner.

Change role name to test and try.

does it working from ars manage role module ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Try IE instead of chrome its working i am also facing same issue

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@mollasiraj 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

sk
All-Star
All-Star

What the is the SAV ROLE you have, Is it OOTB Admin Role or any custom SAV_ROLE?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

mollasiraj
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I have Admin Role