Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Need an Idea How we can know about update users in Request History

AshirvadhN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

Is there any way How we can identity the users who are updated through UI and CSV in request history.

If any body knows this please let me know.

Because i see that for all update user tasks the request origin as UI only ,I tried updating user through CSV but it didn't shows me Request origin as CSV or Bulk .  I need to know if i update the users through CSV, Is it possible to see request origin as CSV or Bulk in Request History.

7 REPLIES 7

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @AshirvadhN 

At the moment, Saviynt is unable to capture the details when a user is created either through the user interface (UI) or via a CSV file. Including all these bulk updates in the Request history could potentially result in performance issues, which is why it is currently not being captured in the history.

Thanks,

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".

Hi @sudeshjaiswal 

Thanks for the update.

But we have a requirement to identity the users who are updated through CSV in request history.

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @AshirvadhN,

Can you please try to check it under Admin Function-->Application audit logs/audit trail?
If you are able to see the history there.

Thanks,

Hi @sudeshjaiswal 

Can you tell me in more specific info.

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @AshirvadhN,

I tested in the latest version of Saviynt, and the information is being captured in the Audit Log as well in the request Update History.

PFA Screenshot below:- 
This screenshot is from the Admin-->Admin Function-->Audit Trail

sudeshjaiswal_1-1681741991055.png

This Screenshot is from the user Update History (You won't be able to see here via which medium the UserUpload has been done, but you would be able to identify which user has updated it.

sudeshjaiswal_2-1681742051954.png

sudeshjaiswal_3-1681742176581.png

Thanks,

Hi @sudeshjaiswal 

you mean we can't identify the user is updated through UI and CSV in audit logs only we can see the which attribute is updated.

And in request history we can see the request origin as UI for update user task and in saviynt as of now we don't have capability or functionality to identity the user updated through CSV right.

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @AshirvadhN,

We can identify which user is  being updated in the latest version in the audit logs., I have added the screenshot below from the latest version of the saviynt.

sudeshjaiswal_0-1682582865153.png

You can refer below document for your version and check in the audit that all things that are being captured have been documented:
https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-Admin-v55x/page/Content/Chapter07-General-Administrator-Tas... 

Thanks,