Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Muliple ARS requests initiated for enabling user account for same user at same time in Saviynt

sukoor
New Contributor II
New Contributor II
Hi Team,

When a Manager initiates a ARS request for enabling App account ,two or more requests get initiated at the same time/1 sec difference for same user.This is happening Dev environments.
Please find the references below , Multiple requests getting initiated for same user at same time as shown in below screen shots.
Attached workflow and Reference Screen shots for the ARS request in Attachments.
Please check and let us know what is the issues.
sukoor_0-1690896421538.png
Ref1
Ref22.PNG
Ref21.PNG

[This message has been edited to mask PII info by moderator. Note: Please make sure to mask any PII info from images/logs/post content before uploading into public facing forum posts] 

10 REPLIES 10

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @sukoor ,

Greetings.

Is the issue of multiple requests faced for only enable account type of request?? Did you try to use a simple one level workflow/auto approve workflow and test it if you're still getting multiple requests?

If you haven't done so, please try it and let us know on your findings.

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This seems product defect. are you clicking multiple times ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sukoor
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Pruthvi,

Yes we are facing in Enable and disable request account type of requests as well. 

I tried testing with simple one level and auto approve workflow as well and faced same issue.

Thanks

Abdul

sukoor
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

HI Rushi,

No I am not  clicking the request multiple times.

Multiple requests are generated with single click only.

Thanks

Abdul

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @sukoor is the behavior consistent on the classic UI as well? Can you please test this once?

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

sukoor
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Naveen,

We are in EIC 23.6 version, could you please let me know how can i test in Classic UI .

Thanks

Abdul

Hi @sukoor  go to endpoints > application experience. select "Classic UI" from the dropdown. Run the sync job and you should now be able to see the classic UI for your specific app. 

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

sukoor
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Naveen,

I have changed to Calssic UI and raised the request but again same issue 2 requests raised for same user for Enable account.

Thanks

Abdul

@sukoor  Thanks for checking. looks to be a defect. Please open Freshdesk ticket for further investigation by the Saviynt team.  ALso one last check, does the user have two accounts for the same endpoint?

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur

sukoor
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for guidance, no user does not haves two accounts for same endpoint.

Regards

Abdul