Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

mass update account correlation

travemole
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Dear All,

There's been a mistake in the correlation rules for one of our applications and we are having thousand of accounts incorrectly correlated.

I could just try to remove the row in the user_accounts table but I'm not sure if that is the right way to go. Is there a proper way to do this without having to do it one by one through the UI?

Kind regards,

Albert.

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can upload account to user mapping  with CSV file 

Account NameUser Endpoint
Abbigale.BennettAbbigaleABC
Adam.BentleyAdamABC

rushikeshvartak_0-1698900813524.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Dear @rushikeshvartak ,

Does it accept null? because the issue is that those are old accounts which for whom we don't have any user to correlate. I've tried with empty string and seems not working.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Albert.

No it can't be null map to admin then from 

users -> admin - accounts -> remove mapping manually

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hello @rushikeshvartak ,

I have more than 1000 accounts in that state ... is there no better way to do this?

Kind regards,

Albert.

No

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

ok, thanks