Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Mapping the Leave_of_Absence_Type_Reference to an attribute in the User profile using user IMPORt

Kavyasree
New Contributor
New Contributor

From the workday data using SOAP API, I am trying to map the Descriptor value from the Leave of Absence type in one of the customproperty value using below path. But it is not getting mapped. Can you please suggest me on this?

"CUSTOMPROPERTY26":"Worker_Data.Employment_Data.Worker_Status_Data.Leave_Status_Data(On_Leave=='1').Leave_of_Absence_Type_Reference.@Descriptor"

Below is the format of JSON

<wd:Leave_of_Absence_Type_Reference wd:Descriptor="Educational > Unpaid Educational">
<wd:ID wd:type="Event_Classification_Subcategory_ID">U5</wd:ID>
<wd:ID wd:type="Leave_of_Absence_Type_ID">U5</wd:ID>
</wd:Leave_of_Absence_Type_Reference>

2 REPLIES 2

nimitdave
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Kavyasree , pls try as below:

"CUSTOMPROPERTY9": "Worker_Data.Employment_Data.Worker_Status_Data.Leave_Status_Data.Leave_of_Absence_Type_Reference.ID(@type=='Leave_of_Absence_Type_ID')",

@nimitdave Thank you for your response.  I am trying to get the Leave of absence type reference for Educational leave and based on that we have to detect if user is in Educational leave. But as per your suggestion, We will get Leave of absence type ID which will be different based on types of Educational leave. 

any soultion to get from the descriptor is appreciated. 

I have tried below as per the Saviynt documentation but it is not working.

"CUSTOMPROPERTY26":"Worker_Data.Employment_Data.Worker_Status_Data.Leave_Status_Data(On_Leave=='1').Leave_of_Absence_Type_Reference.@Descriptor"