Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Manage Service Account & Elevated Accounts

sabthamis
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hello Everyone,

We have requirement to create elevated account and Service Accounts on AD. For Elevated account i have created a connection with required attributes and its working. The request goes for Elevated account from ARS page. The request for service account will be done from Manage Service Account page. We have some restrictions to display the entitlements based on entitlement CP's for the account type for which access is being requested. I am using dynamic attributes to populate for Elevated accounts and for service account how can i do this ? I might need to calculate few values based on system account name which would be entered. 

Can we put some restrictions in system account name like (only 14 character and starts with SA_)?

I need to pass the Owner selected while creation to AD on a attribute need a sample JSON / code ?

In this case creating a separate connection / endpoint would be ideal or can we manage through single connection/endpoint.

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.