Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Make Saviynt user group as reqeustable

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

if we would like to make user group can be reqeustable and once approved, user should be added automatically, do we need to use sav4sav to make user group as entitlement? is this only option for now? I am wondering if three is built-in feature to achieve this use case. 

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Similar like sav role you can make user group entitlement requestable 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Which means sav4sav to import these as entitlements? Ok.. i wss wondering if there is default feature to request them instead of making them as entitlement

Unfortunately no. In upcoming version you need to use REST CONNECTOR. I have shared json already in another forum post

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Yes.. i noted down. I am about upgrading to v2022 next Q1. I am not sure if we can replace all logic we have for sav4sav to Rest connector..

Possibly all are available

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak