Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Make Employee ID a searchable field when assigning an owner

gracieux12
New Contributor
New Contributor

We are currently adding owners to the entitlement by reading data from a CSV file. So far, we’ve noticed that only the username field, which helps identify the user in the system, is being used to assign ownership. We would like to know if there is a way to include an additional field, such as the Employee ID, in the owner search when adding owners to the entitlement. This would make the search more flexible and allow for better identification of the owners.

10 REPLIES 10

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@gracieux12 don't think so it is possible 

If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'

gracieux12
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can you give me a sql create that can pull up username based on employee id field ?

• Employee ID - is not configurable  Please raise idea ticket
  • SQL - select username,employeeid from users where employeeid in (100,200)

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@gracieux12 select username from users where emoloyeeid =1

You can use = too if want to fetch multiple values as @rushikeshvartak showed below.

If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'

gracieux12
New Contributor
New Contributor

Do you think it's possible to upload a CSV file into Saviynt and read the employee IDs from it to generate a report? I can place the CSV file in the Data File section, but I'm unsure how to access it from the Analytics Report configuration.

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@gracieux12 you won't be able to access file content ..

gracieux12
New Contributor
New Contributor

Is there any API that I can run from a python app to run analytic report ?

Use https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/36611902/2sAXqs8i1u#d0321e7f-894a-43d5-9724-c6ddd75e9ebd

POSTGet User Details

{{url}}/ECM/{{path}}/getUser

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Its simple to get username from data analyzer 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

I want  to write the query and authenticate through API and run my query For instance :SELECT
U.USERNAME,
U.FIRSTNAME,
U.LASTNAME,
U.EMAIL,
U.SYSTEMUSERNAME,
U.OWNER,
U.EMPLOYEEID,
U.CREATEDATE,
CASE U.STATUSKEY
WHEN '0' THEN 'INACTIVE'
WHEN '1' THEN 'ACTIVE'
END AS USERSTATUS,