Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Linking Endpoints and Entitlements while creating Organisation

Vaibhav_Dubey
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello,

While creating an organisation, we select various things like endpoints, entitlements, roles etc

When we select Endpoint A, I need a condition that when we select the entitlement, it should belong to that endpoint A only. If its belonging to some other endpoint lets say B or C. 
It should throw an error and not move to the next step. 

I can't find a way to do this through UI, I'm also implementing the organisation validation framework but not sure if this can be achieved through the validation framework or not. 

Because as in the code of entitlement model class I dont see any getter setter for the endpoint name of that particular entitlement value.

Vaibhav_Dubey_0-1724757747327.png

2 REPLIES 2

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Vaibhav_Dubey ,

Greetings.

We do not have the capability or config to limit the entitlements as per the endpoint selected in the previous step. Please feel free to raise an idea for the same with detailed requirement. Our product team will review and accept it accordingly.

Thanks

Regards,
Pruthvi

not even using the Organisation validation framework? 
Where we can maybe put the equal to condition
but for that we need to fetch the endpoint name from the entitlement model class which I don't see right now as entitlement class doesnt have any endpoint name variable.