Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Launch Entitlement Owner Attestation only assigned through ARS

ManikantaPrasad
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm trying to launch a certification to get all the entitlements which were assigned to user through ARS. We wants to ignore entitlements which were assigned as part of roles or rules.

I'm using below query, do I have to perform any additional setting in campaign?

(ASSIGNEDFROMCOMPROLE=false or ASSIGNEDFROMCOMPROLE=0 or ASSIGNEDFROMCOMPROLE is null or ASSIGNEDFROMCOMPROLE='') and ASSIGNEDFROMRULE is null

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can join accounts arstasks with arstasks source = "REQUEST' same with account_entitlements1 entitlements

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Thank you for your quick response,

I was using below query to fetch the data but in account_entitlements1 table arstaskkey is -5050 or null for some assigned entitlements (I'm looking into this).

Select a.name as ACCOUNTNAME,ae.ASSIGNEDFROMCOMPROLE,SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(ars.COMMENTS ,'">',-1),'<',+1) as REQUEST_COMMENTS,SUBSTRING_INDEX(ars.JBPMPROCESSINSTANCEID ,'.',-1) as REQUESTID,e.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY,ae.ARSTASKKEY
from accounts a
join account_entitlements1 ae on a.accountkey=ae.accountkey
join arstasks ar on ar.TASKKEY=ae.ARSTASKKEY
join ars_requests ars on ar.REQUESTKEY=ars.REQUESTKEY
join entitlement_values e on ae.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY=e.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY
where ar.source='Request' and a.STATUS in (1,'Manually Provisioned') and (ae.ASSIGNEDFROMCOMPROLE=false or ae.ASSIGNEDFROMCOMPROLE=0 or ae.ASSIGNEDFROMCOMPROLE is null or ae.ASSIGNEDFROMCOMPROLE='') and ae.ASSIGNEDFROMRULE is null group by ae.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY

• -5050 is used for baseline tasks

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.