Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Job schedule report

NPY
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi,

I need to generate a report of the current schedules of all the jobs. I can generate this using qrtz_cron_triggers table but apparently the table provides schedules in cron expression. Is there a way (possibly using other tables) to generate this report with the schedule output in a human readable format instead of cron expression?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

There is no Out of the box way to generate the report.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

KG
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi NPY,

I need to generate a report of the current schedules of all the jobs and I need subset and trigger order  of jobs running in trigger chain with their schedule.Please help me out?

you can get the information about cron expression from qrtz_triggers table. Please check that.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

tmoran
New Contributor
New Contributor

NPY & KG,

I need to generate a report of the current jobs and trigger chains as well.  Is there an out of the box way or does this have to go to "new feature" request?

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Use control center -Service Health  - Monitor - Scheduled Jobs

rushikeshvartak_0-1698630483912.png

Query :

SELECT TRIGGER_NAME AS 'Job Trigger Name', JOB_GROUP, TRIGGER_STATE, FROM_UNIXTIME(t.NEXT_FIRE_TIME / 1000) AS 'Next Trigger Date', WEEK(FROM_UNIXTIME(t.NEXT_FIRE_TIME / 1000)) AS 'Next Trigger Week', COUNT(*) AS 'Trigger Count' FROM qrtz_triggers t WHERE t.NEXT_FIRE_TIME != 4070945700000 AND FROM_UNIXTIME(t.NEXT_FIRE_TIME / 1000) > SYSDATE() GROUP BY TRIGGER_NAME ,JOB_GROUP,TRIGGER_STATE, 'NextTrigger Date' , 'Next Trigger Week';

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.