Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Job Control Panel not working as expected

Rho
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

We're in the process of setting up our partner instance  service, up until yesterday  everything worked as expected.

As of this morning

1. The job control Panel has this kind of display - the blue dots appear to be rotating

Rho_0-1693900786621.png

2. The 'Run, edit' button on the jobs available is not responsive.

Rho_1-1693901022348.png

There seems to be no record in the debug logs.

Has anyone encountered this situation and how did you solve it? We're not looking update the labels just yet, The application has been re-started as well but still no change.

Thank you for your ideas on this

10 REPLIES 10

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @Rho ,

Better raise FD ticket and check with Saviynt team.

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

You seem to be have logged in with ROLE_UIADMIN Sav role? Is the behavior same when you login with user having just ROLE_ADMIN Sav Role?

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Rho,

Is this working with sav Role -ROLE_ADMIN?

Rho
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

We involved the saviynt team and it was resolved.

@DixshantValecha  its working well with the sav role -ROLE_ADMIN.

Thanks for the update @Rho 

GauravJain
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @Rho @DixshantValecha @dgandhi  whats was the resolution? just removing UIADMIN sav role from user fixed it or anything else was done by support team?

I am facing the same issue when i am a member of both ROLE_ADMIN and UIADMIN sav role but if i remove UIADMIN sav role then issue gets resolved. So wanted to be sure if i still need to report it to support team for any other fix at their end? Why UIADMIN sav role creates this kind of issue?

Rho
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @GauravJain the resolution was just removing the UIADMIN sav role and that's it. No other fix was done. Coz with the UIADMIN role it gives you the full permission to enhance(Update)the labels  or the entire interface of your instance. e.g color. 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter09-SAV-Roles/Out-of-Box-SAV-...

GauravJain
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thanks @Rho. Do you have any idea about vault connector configuration?

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @GauravJain,

For the above requirement, I would appreciate if you could create a new forum.

sure