Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Issue running 'Re-Baseline Application'

Thriller
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello,

I am currently facing an issue while running 'Re-Baseline Application'

Like in the screenshot, when I first ran the 'Re-Baseline Application', the count of 'AccountEntitlements Baselined' was 38634. After that when I ran the 'Re-Baseline Application', the count went to zero which is correct. But when I ran the recon for the application and did a 'Re-Baseline Application' again, the count went back to 38653. How I can fix it so that after I do an application recon, the number of 'AccountEntitlements' that have already been baselined doesn't show up in the count? Right now, it doesn't look like it is getting baselined

Thriller_0-1716686507315.png

6 REPLIES 6

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @Thriller , if the account entitlement have the task key then the count shouldn't show up for them.. does after recon is the taskey getting removed?

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Can you validate if taskkey still exists?

• select taskkey from accounts where endpointkey =10 and taskkey is null
  • select arstaskkey from account_entitlements1 where accountkey in (select accountkey from accounts where endpointkey=10)and arstaskkey is null
  •  

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak 
I didn't get any arstaskkey when I ran the query you provided

• Does Add Access tasks gets created ?
  • Do you see any error in logs >

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

No Add Access tasks generated, and no error in logs

Share logs once your click on start now

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak