Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to remove "Start an Access Request" tile for end user

saransavi
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I would like to remove "Start an Access Request" Tile for Enduser ( SAV_Enduser role ). Please, can anyone help with this?

saransavi_0-1719496409281.png

Thank you 

10 REPLIES 10

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Above three tiles are static tiles and can’t be removed / managed by sav role. 
please raise idea ticket for your business use case

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Are there any other options other than roles ?

No there is no configs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@rushikeshvartak Are there any possible to hide some of the application from "request new access" atleast? We want to hide all SAP from request new access page

saransavi_0-1719565286769.png

Yes you can hide 

• under respective endpoint - requestable flag make it off

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@rushikeshvartak  If I switch off requestable flag from endpoint, its not visible for both access request and also for enble their account. Please let me know if there is any dynamic attributes I can use.

I want to hide the applications just from new access but it should show up for enable the application from "manage access".

Hide application from here 

saransavi_0-1719827393662.png

Visible from manage access

saransavi_1-1719827473706.png

• This is not configurable in both cases requestable flag is used hence you can’t hide from either of them
  • It will be both or neither hidden 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @saransavi ,

There are many ways to control visibility of application in ARS

1. Remove workflows configured under security system if you have 1 to 1 mapping of endpoints and security system.
  2. For multiple endpoints with single security system, please use Access query in Endpoint config. reference doc: https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-Admin-v55x/page/Content/Chapter04-Onboarding-and-Managing-A...

Check this article, the control is given for users to filter applications: https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/community-knowledge-base/how-to-filter-the-applications-in-access-requ...

If this helps, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

Hi @PremMahadikar ,

We have 1-1 mapping but we need the workflow for enabling the user account. 

Are there any dynamic attributes that I can use to hide the app for new request and visible to enabling the application from manage access?

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@saransavi one option is if this app is getting assigned via soem another mechanism and you want to enable only for modify operation use access query.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos