Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to push newly selected values in dynamic attributes to target application in modify account

Adithya
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Saviynt Team,

We have two dynamic attributes, "User Type" and "Site Location". Our requirement is, if a user modifies the values of "User Type" or "Site Location" in modify account process, can we then push the newly selected values it to target application using update account task?

Adithya_0-1715164332332.png

Aprreciate you're response at the earliest. Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • What is connector used?
  • you can send all values not selective

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

We are using the REST connector and are only required to push the values of the dynamic attributes that the end user selects during the modify account process, rather than pushing all the values.

Values which are not updated you can take from account customproperty and other you can take from dynamic attributes by comparing

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

Sorry, I didn't get you. I need to push the values of dynamic attributes using update account task when end user updates it in modify account.

• In case if there is no change value by end user then take values stored on account customproperty

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Yes we can take the dynamic attribute value from the custompropery if there is no change, but how can we push the updated value which end user modified during modify account process?

You use conditional logic and compare value in Dynamic attribute vs Account CP does not match then push to target

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Ok but I see no update account task created in Saviynt when there is a change in dynamic attribute value in modify account process. Do I need to enable any config for this? Thanks.

If you have enabled entitlementsOnly to Security System remove it

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Yes I had selected entitlements only at security system level. I have removed that setting and tried now, I can see update account task is created after modifying the dynamic attribute values. Thank you.

If you have the conditional logic which compares value in Dynamic attribute vs Account CP and does not match then push to target, Could you please share it here? Thanks.

I don't any sample right now

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak