Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How to provision an AD entitlement to the newly created Service Account using Analytics

Thriller
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello
I need to provision an AD entitlement to the newly created service account that meets the below criteria. How can I do it using the Analytics? Where do I specify the entitlement that I need to provision?

select e.endpointname, a.name, a.customproperty3 as 'Location', a.customproperty1 as 'Brand', 'Provision Access' AS Default_Action_For_Analytics from accounts a join endpoints e on e.endpointkey = a.endpointkey where e.endpointname = 'Hyperion' and a.customproperty3 in ('Mexico', 'Canada') and a.customproperty1 in ('NGS', 'BGS')

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

select e.endpointname, a.name as accName , a.customproperty3 as 'Location', a.customproperty1 as 'Brand', 'Provision Access' AS Default_Action_For_Analytics,a.accountkey as acctKey ,'1' as userKey ,'99999' as entvaluekey from accounts a join endpoints e on e.endpointkey = a.endpointkey where e.endpointname = 'Hyperion' and a.customproperty3 in ('Mexico', 'Canada') and a.customproperty1 in ('NGS', 'BGS')

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@Thriller entitlementid as entvaluekey

Analytics action- provision access

Thriller
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thank you @rushikeshvartak and @NM