Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to hide entitlements with zero accounts from the campaign.

Samiul
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Everyone, 

I have launched a campaign for one of the business/tech platforms. Its is importing decommissioned entitlements from AD. I verified with the AD team and they have mentioned those entitlements are have been decomissioned. Can someone please suggest how can we restrict that from importing into Saviynt. Second, even if it is not possible to restrict, can we hide those entitlements by the advanced query? Currently its showing all the entitlements with zero accounts to review which is wasting manager's time to go through them all. 

Below is the advanced query i have currently

ae1.entitlement_valuekey.entitlement_value like '%OU=OCM,OU=MemberServers,DC=ad,DC=mlclife,DC=com,DC=au%'. 

14 REPLIES 14

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @Samiul ,

I think it's not possible to restrict to reconcile entitlements without account in Saviynt. But in order to save certifier's time you can try below query in Entitlements Query field under Advanced Campaign Configuration of campaign to skip entitlements without account from certification. 

ENTITLEMENT_VALUE IN (SELECT DISTINCT EV.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE FROM USER_ACCOUNTS UA, ACCOUNT_ENTITLEMENTS1 AE, ENTITLEMENT_VALUES EV WHERE UA.ACCOUNTKEY = AE.ACCOUNTKEY AND AE.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY = EV.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY)

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

Hi Pandharinath, 

I have used the query as suggested. After running the test campaign the entitlements is still showing up. Is there any other query we can use? 

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@Samiul One of the option could be for such entitlements

You can take out entitlement_Valuekey and put in certification config 

and ae1.entitlement_Valuekey not ( output from query)

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Samiul
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Manu269 @pmahalle i have tested both the queries also tested in data analyser. the one suggested by Manu throws an error when i tried in data analyzer. Can we get a full query please or any other alternative to achieve this. It getting urgent as we are going to run PUAR next week. 

Full query ?

This query needs to be added in campaign advanced configuration

ENTITLEMENT_VALUE IN (SELECT DISTINCT EV.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE FROM USER_ACCOUNTS UA, ACCOUNT_ENTITLEMENTS1 AE, ENTITLEMENT_VALUES EV WHERE UA.ACCOUNTKEY = AE.ACCOUNTKEY AND AE.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY = EV.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY)

Full query is required for data analyzer?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak thanks for providing the query. Let me try this. will update you shortly. 

Samiul
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak  will the query be added in the entlements query section? cause once i added it there and ran preview, The campaign is stuck in launching state. 

Does ES is running

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

what is ES?

Samiul
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak  please find the attached screenshot. It is stuck in lauching state for over 10 mins. 

ES is elastic server.

Are you able to run any analytics ? are any reports generated?

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Samiul
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Manu269  yes other reports can be generated. Please find the attached screenshot. 

Samiul
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Manu269  after we tried the query seems like it has blocked the server. Its hung in the lauching state and we can lauch and test campaigns. 

limit the data and retest

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak