Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How to execute Microservice Job for endpoint changes?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on March 14 2022 at 17:55 UTC

After updating endpoint, we see a message to execute microservice job for immediate effect. When I open microservi9c ejob it shows a lot of parameters including operation type like put, get etc. What are exact value that I need to input? I could not find documentation specifically for updating endpoint changes through microservices

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
3 REPLIES 3

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on March 14 2022 at 18:06 UTC

Found it and this can be closed

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on March 15 2022 at 13:48 UTC

Rahul,

Could you update your findings on this post so that it can be marked as an answer and closed ?

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on March 29 2022 at 08:45 UTC

Hi Rahul, 

Could you please update this post with your findings? 

Thanks & Regards, 

Belwyn.