Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How to edit pop-up messages

Jaya
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Team,

Our Customer highlighted some Grammatical mistakes in the Saviynt pop-up messages in the Campaign module, I have attached some for your reference.

So my query is - How we can edit these messages that got displayed in the pop-up, as this is not editable via UI Admin SAV Role.

Jaya_0-1655293731058.pngJaya_1-1655293763737.pngJaya_2-1655293835486.pngJaya_3-1655293885714.png

Thanks

Jaya karothia

Thanks
Jaya Karothia
5 REPLIES 5

sundas7
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Jaya

Can you please check if you are able to see configuration within saviyntskin.css under ECM?

sundas7_0-1655311833184.png

Thanks

Shyam

Jaya
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Shyam,

Yes we are able to see model-title property.

Thanks,

Jaya

Thanks
Jaya Karothia

sundas7
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Jaya

I am sorry for my delayed response.  I was checking in one of our  instance.. I figured it out finally .

The above configuration I guess should be from our usual message.properties file under ECM.

Look for the below and modify it( if you have access )

Campaign.step1.bulk.action.select.one.user=Atleast select one user before taking bulk action.
Campaign.step1.bulk.action.select.multiple.page.user=This action will be taken on all users that have been selected, including those on other pages.
Campaign.step1.bulk.action.select.all.user=Please note that you have selected all users, including the ones on subsequent pages.

Jaya
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Shyam,

@sundas7 

Yes we are able to see model-title property, how we can use this?

Thanks,

Jaya

Thanks
Jaya Karothia

avinashchhetri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi Jaya,

I would suggest to create a FD ticket to help you fix some of the grammatical errors in the product. Some of these updates will require backend access and you might not be able to do it. Having said that, it might not be feasible to update these in just "your" environment and would make sense if done at a product level.

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri