Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How to do Pagination in Fetch Runtime Controls

yodeler
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I am trying to return analytics details using fetchControlDetailsES with over 500 rows, but it appears to be limited to 500. I have found various forum posts also stating this. One says to use pagination, but it does not seem to work for me. It then limits the display to 50. These are the posts I was looking at, but they don't seem to have the full answer.

This is what I tried to add to the body:

"pagination": {
"offset": {
"offsetParam": "offset",
"batchParam": "max",
"batchSize": 500

How can I add pagination to Fetch Runtime Controls... - Saviynt Forums - 89267

How can I run Fetch Runtime Controls Data V2 API t... - Saviynt Forums - 42032

Solved: Re: SAV4SAV REST - Account Import Through Analytic... - Saviynt Forums - 63159

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Refer https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/issue-with-saviynt-connector-pagination-limitation...

"nextUrl": {
"nextUrlPath": "${response?.completeResponseMap?.count<50?null:'https://domain.saviyntcloud.com/ECM/api/v5/user?sort=userkey&fields=username,email,displayname&max=50&offset='+Math.addExact(Integer.parseInt(response.completeResponseMap.offset),50)}"
}
}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

stalluri
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@yodeler 

"nextUrl": {
"nextUrlPath": "${response?.completeResponseMap?.count<50?null:'https://XXXXXXX.saviyntcloud.com/ECM/api/v5/user?sort=userkey&fields=username,email,displayname&max=50&offset='+Math.addExact(Integer.parseInt(response.completeResponseMap.offset),50)}"
}
}

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri
If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

yodeler
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

It is only returning 50 now, even though I have the max=500 in the URL. And on subsequent requests, it is still returning the same data instead of the next page...

stalluri
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@yodeler 
try these as well

"offsetParam": "pageStartIndex",
"batchParam": "pageSize",
"batchSize": 1000,
"totalCountPath": "completeResponseMap.totalItems"
}
}
OR
"offsetParam": "pageStartIndex",
"batchParam": "pageSize",
"batchSize": 1000,
"totalCountPath": "completeResponseMap.totalItems"
}
}

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri
If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Please share logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.