Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to Auto Close New account and Add Access tasks

Suresh1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello Team,

We have a use case where we need to complete the new account and Add Access tasks automatically where as Remove account tasks should remain pending in the pending tasks. Please note that this is a disconnected application.

I'm trying to run a custom query and setting the task status to 3 with this, Both Add access and new account tasks are getting completed but account and entilement association is not getting created.

Below is the query i'm using to set the task status.

update arstasks set status = 3 where endpoint =<endpointkey> and TASKTYPE in ('1','3') and status in ('1','2','5','6');

Upon completion of the job, no account is created and no entitlement is added but the tasks are completed.

Could you please help me with this ?

Regards,

Suresh V.

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Try keeping auto mated provisioning connection on and run wsretry

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@rushikeshvartak Thank you for your response.

Problem with automated provisioning is that it will complete remove account and remove access tasks as well. 

My use case here is only new account and add access tasks should get auto completed.

Use sav4sav connector and auto complete

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Selective task type needs to do using sav4sav rest api

for all tasks https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/application-access-governance/disconnected-app-tasks/m-p/25926#M339

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@rushikeshvartak  could you please guide me how to configure SAV4SAV connection for a disconnected application? Like which json i need to configure in the rest SAV4SAV connection ? If you could provide me any sample jsons would be much appreciated

• You need to create separate connection and call saviynt APis to auto complete task.
  •  

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak