Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How does Saviynt Control Center calculate KPI percentage?

Sampo
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

I'm configuring Control Center for a customer and I'm wondering how exactly is Saviynt calculating the KPI% that is shown for each KPI. For example the out-of-the-box "Monitor - Scheduled Jobs" is currently showing Threshold of 5% and KPI% of 440%. "Monitor - Scheduled Jobs" is using ootb analytics report "CC_Monitor - Scheduled Jobs" which finds 27 scheduled jobs. What value does Saviynt compare this to? I can't see the KPI% being included in the analytics report.

Another question: if I want to change the queries Control Center analytics reports use, is it a good idea to update the ootb analytics reports or will our changes be overwritten in the next version upgrade? 

best regards,

Sampo

2 REPLIES 2

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Sampo ,

Greetings.

The delta percentage is calculated based on the current count and the % of increase of current count with respect to last run count.Screenshot 2023-10-13 at 2.06.21 PM.png

If you're not referring to delta percentage, then please elaborate your query with a screenshot.

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi

Sampo
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks, I validated that it's calculated by comparing the latest count to the previous count.

br,

Sampo