Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How do you change the labels for Accounts Custom Properties?

johnson
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have the ROLE_UIADMIN SAV Role and I am unable to change labels for Custom Properties for Accounts. I am able to change labels for custom properties for entitlements, but not seeing the option for accounts. How do I go about changing these labels?

johnson_0-1689266864535.png

7 REPLIES 7

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @johnson ,

To update the labels of account custom properties,  go to specific endpoint, then other attributes tab. Scroll down a little bit where you can see field like Account Custom Property 1 Label to add label for each customproperty for the account of that specific endpoint. Add label for all the required custom properties and click on Update.

pmahalle_1-1689269369225.png

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

Awesome! Thank you!

Hi Paddy,

I have updated the account CP labels through the endpoint and restarted the application. I can see that the account CP labels are updated in Endpoint -> Other Attributes, but when I go to Accounts -> Other Attributes the labels are not updated. What can I do to resolve this?

Hi @johnson ,

Have you set labels for all the custom properties?

You are not able to see label for any custom property?

In accounts—> other attributes you can see only those custom property fields which are having non null value. You might have non null value in custom property for which you did not set the label. Can you confirm?

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

Hi @pmahalle ,

I realized it was a user error on my part. I followed your instructions and now the updated labels are showing properly. Thank you!

Accounts label are application specific not global

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Can you paste screenshot of what you have updated. The solution provided by @pmahalle should work.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.