Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Hover Attributes in Access Certification Campaign

sab2
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

In our access certification campaigns we are using a custom property on the users account page to store the application name. We understand how to rename the label, however, we want to utilize the feature 'Hover Attributes'. But when we add the custom property into this list it is not getting populated with the 'i' feature. Also, how does the 'i' feature work? Where do we input the details we want to see there? We are hoping to put an application description in this 'i'.

Any details on this would be greatly appreciated. I also attached screenshots to show what we're looking at. 

Also, our application name is currently being populated with account CP16 and we dont know how and want to see about changing what / how its referencing this. Or if there is any relevant Saviynt documentation you can point us to!

screenshot2.pngscreenshot1.pngThank you.

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Hover  attributes are not configurable please submit idea ticket for same

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.