Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Hide logical endpoint on service account creation request page

reshma_sonawane
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have implemented service account management for our AD application. This AD has logical endpoints in place hence when I open manage service accounts page, it displays logical application as well to request. I want to hide logical application and just keep parent application available on request. Is it possible? On below screen , I just want to display first application which us parent and hide remaining ones.

reshma_sonawane_0-1701344415983.png

Thanks,

Reshma

3 REPLIES 3

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @reshma_sonawane 

Thanks for reaching out regarding the mentioned query. 

Could you please provide more information about the use case for which these logical endpoints are being used? Also please confirm if you want to restrict the logical endpoints in requests only for this endpoint or for others as well.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Add SQL query under Endpoints - "Service Account Access Query" for to hide endpoint from requesting 

rushikeshvartak_0-1701743810679.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Rajesh-R
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Use "Service Account Access Query" and try it with a condition which doesn't satisfy at all for all the logical endpoints.

WHERE 1!=1

Thanks
Rajesh Ramalingam
Saviynt India