Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Hide Dashboard settings for the particular user

Mahes
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi,

We have a requirement to assign a particular dashboard to the users. I have customized the SAV ROLE and achieved the requirements but the problem here is the User is able to view the Dashboard settings as well which is to be avoid in our case.  Is it possible to delete the submenu in feature access. Here, I have selected Admin:Dashboard in SAV ROLE this will enable submenu /dashboard/dashboardListView as well. 

Mahes_0-1720694251909.png

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • This is not configurable
  • please raise idea ticket to seprate admin features

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

Mahes
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thanks Rushikesh, I have raised the idea. Add/Remove Sub menu in feature access in SAV | Saviynt Ideas Portal

Is there any other way to customize the SAV ROLE/settings to achieve our requirement?

No. we can't remove web service from features hence you need to wait until its fixed at product level

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.