Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

GSP to Modify Role Users Page

aksharkay
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

We have a requirement to customize the Role Users page where we only need to show the list of users part of the role and hide the "Add User" button. This is required in our project so that role owners are not allowed to add users to roles directly from this tab.

aksharkay_0-1698905337748.png

Could anyone please share the GSP file name which needs to be updated to customize this page?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks & Regards,

Akshar

2 REPLIES 2

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@aksharkay I believe we cannot modify this page or it might have some impact.

Why dont you explore the Global Config > Roles Add Workflow and Roles Remove Workflow configurations

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

aksharkay
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you for your response @Manu269. We are using the Roles Add and Remove Workflows but were hoping to hide the button from the UI so that end users do not even get to place a request in the first place. This way they can avoid any confusion. Even our internal admin team would not be adding users from this page as we have a different role request flow in our project.

Kindly confirm if this is really not possible through a GSP update as I would not be touching any of the backend logic, I would just be hiding the Add User button.