Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Get Enterprise role, number of enterprise roles and total roles assigned to a user as columns

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

I have a requirement to generate an all identites analytic report that can also show the first enterprise role assigned to them, total number of enterprise roles and total number of roles that a user has in a report with other columns.

Below is my current query:

Select u.username, concat(u.firstname,' ',u.lastname),m.username,m.lastname ,m.firstname, m.displayname, m.username, m.displayname,u.customproperty16,u.customproperty24,u.customproperty6,u.customproperty11,u.customproperty15, u.customproperty53, u.customproperty54,CASE WHEN u.statuskey = 0 THEN 'Inactive' WHEN u.statuskey = 1 THEN 'Active' else u.statuskey END,u.customproperty55,u.updatedate,u.customproperty51,u.customproperty52 ,u.customproperty22,u.customproperty17,u.customproperty21,u.customproperty21 ,u.customproperty20,u.customproperty25,u.customproperty12,u.customproperty56,u.customproperty5,u.customproperty55 from users u inner join users m on u.manager=m.userkey        

How would I build a query to display first enterprise role, total number of enterprise roles and total number of roles as columns?

0 REPLIES 0