Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Generate Username with first two character constant + 5 digit number auto Increment

mbh_it1
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello Team,

I want to generate username with autoincrement as AB00001, AB00002, etc, with first two character constant + 5 digit number auto Increment

I tried following

Custom String ==> AB

Auto Increment ==> 00001

which did not work as expected, since it generated like below:

AB10001

AB20001

AB30001

...; AB100001 

Can you guide me with sample, how can I achieve this?

Make sure it checks existing values in db and increments.

Thanks

Mahesh

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

‼️‼️⚠️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc.⚠️‼️‼️

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

mbh_it1
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

There is no error but it does not serve the purpose as it increments first digit instead of last digit, so logs is not required here. Looking for specific sample code to resolve it.

Thanks

Mahesh