Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Further Review option in Allowed Actions for Analytics

AS5278
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi All,

We have setup an anlytics and selected Allowed actions as 'Accept', 'Revoke', 'Further Review'.

I have some confusion regrading the 'Further Review' option. What is it really meant for?. I can see that once user selects the 'Further Review' action for an item in the conflicts after the report is run, the item gets greyed out. Like below:

AS5278_0-1720012839949.png

When selecting the 'Further Review' option from drop-down, we are presented with a popup where we need to select the Owner and provide comments.

AS5278_1-1720012923000.png

When I select a user as the owner and save it, this item is greyed out and no longer appears as a conflict in subsequent runs. This is confusing to me. Shouldn't it be still an open conflict as the user opted for Further Review?. What purpose does the 'Further Review' option serve?.

Also, how will the Owner get notified about this item?. Is there any email we need to configure somewhere?. Currently the user that was selected as Owner does not receive any notification.

Please guide.

Thanks.

xurde
5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Further Review - Mark the conflicts for further review and send notifications about existing conflicts to a user/user group/owner, along with comments.

• sending notifications is not supported currently

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

AS5278
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

@rushikeshvartak 

Thanks for the prompt response.

If we cannot send out notifications to the User, it means the user who was consulted for that particular item will never know about it. So, does this mean there is no use for the 'Further Review' option at the moment?.

If a user is selected as an owner for a conflict, while choosing Further Review option, what that user can do for that item?. Can he act on that item?.

Thanks.

xurde

When you selecting owner you need to manually notify since this information get stored in elastic search no use of it. Please raise idea ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

AS5278
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

@rushikeshvartak 

Thank you for the explanation.

Once the owner selects the 'Further Review' option and assigns a conflict to a different user. How can that final assignee act on this item?. Where in Saviynt can he/she view that item for taking action?.

AS5278_0-1720181268208.png

Thanks.

xurde

As mentioned this will be manual step

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak