Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Entitlement Owner Certification Advanced Query failing to provided exact certification results

sukoor
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I have raised Entitlement Owner Campaign for two entitlements, but certification for two entitlements with same owner who is the Owner for only one Entitlement and one more certification with Owners created.Please find the below details of each entitlements having different owners and Ecertification

Entitlement1:

sukoor_2-1721039847092.png

Entitlement2:

sukoor_1-1721039811914.png

Advanced -Account Entitlements1 Query details:

(ae1.entitlement_valuekey.entitlement_value like '%Salesforce_FPOs_Approvers%') or (ae1.entitlement_valuekey.entitlement_value like '%Salesforce Reactivation Approvers%')

sukoor_3-1721040135990.png

3 certifications created for 2 entitlement owners as shown below

sukoor_4-1721040560611.png

1 correct Owner and 1 wrong Owner

sukoor_5-1721040611711.png

Correct Owner

sukoor_6-1721040682592.png

Wrong Owner

sukoor_7-1721040750765.png

Please check and let me know what is wrong with Certification.

If I am launching certification for only one Entitlement then it was working fine.

But i raise for 2 or 3 entitlements in one certification, it not providing exact results as shown above.

Let me know if more details required.

Thanks

Abdul

9 REPLIES 9

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

@sukoor ,

Any reason you are providing advanced query in account-entitlements query? Can you add it in entitlements query like:

entitlement_value in ('ABC', 'PQR')

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos 🙂

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

For the entitlement that you want to launch EO campaign, update one of their custom property and then in campaign advance config use below

dgandhi_0-1721048492837.png

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • What all applications selected in configuration?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

sukoor
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Only Saviynt DB was selected, no other applications selected.

sukoor_0-1721105589074.png

• Instead of AE1 filter use Entitlement query filter

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

By using Entitlement Query filter it was working as expected.

Why it was not working when i am using AE1 filter?

sukoor
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Also can we use Entitlement Owner certification for Multiple Applications in single campaign?

• You can use multiple application.
  • You need to use AE1 and Entitlement Query

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

sukoor
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you Rushikesh, Pandharinath and Gandhi