Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

employment verification - on user manager campaign expiry

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

i have created the user manager campagin for employment verification only and selected "Create Revoke Task for Terminated User & Revoked/Conditional Certified Acc. & Ent. on Locking".  when i complete the certification.

It created the revoke task for accounts and marked saviynt user as inactive and added a comments in saviynt user profile stating "user are being terminated through certificaiton".

Till here it looks good.
==========================================

i have created a new  user manager campagin for employment verification only and selected "Create Revoke Task For Unresponded Item on Expiry".  I didnt opened the campaign till the expiration time and when the campaign got expired. all i can see is revoke task for account is created. However, the saviynt user status is still active. 

What i am expecting is this should have same behaviour as above flow when i complete the certificaiton. when it expires it should mark  the saviynt user to inactive and add comments on saviynt user profile.

Please let me know if above is expected OOTB behaviour or not.

4 REPLIES 4

prasannta
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @iam01 

This is expected behavior. Please refer below documentation:

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Config...

prasannta_0-1700026645195.png

Thanks

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@prasannta What i am expecting is this should have same behaviour as above flow when i complete the certificaiton. when it expires it should mark the saviynt user to inactive and add comments on saviynt user profile. Because in user manager campaign we are doing employment verficaiton only.

Which means when campaign expires it should mark that employee as inactive right? thats how employment verification works right? 

prasannta
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @iam01 

I'm checking internally if this is supported. As per my understanding expiration of certification will only result in revocation of access and not user deactivation. Will provide an update on this soon.

Thanks

prasannta
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @iam01 

Access Reviews will only revoke user's account and access. It will not deactivate any user if no action was taken. 

Thanks