PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

Email history job is triggering all past emails, how to handle it?

dgoje
New Contributor
New Contributor

We have initiated an email history job and we suspect that all past emails struck in the queue got triggered, How to handle this? For now, we have disabled the email history job. But what would happen if we enable it again? Before running the email history job, we have checked the email history list, and it was empty.  If the emails are struck, where can we see it? How do we prevent this? How would we know if any emails are struck in the queue at the moment? 

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Check in  emailhistoryprocess table

select * from emailhistoryprocess

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

dgoje
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hey Rushikesh, I ran the query in the data analyzer, and it showed no data found. Does this mean there are currently no emails in the queue?

Furthermore, if I initiate the email history job now, can I be assured that previous emails will not be sent?

Additionally, is there a method to verify which emails are scheduled to be sent during the execution of the email history job?

Thanks!

mahafujkhan1
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Does this mean there are currently no emails in the queue? - Yes

if I initiate the email history job now, can I be assured that previous emails will not be sent?If the emailhistory table is empty then no emails will be sent.

verify which emails are scheduled to be sent during the execution of the email history job? You can check the waiting queue from the emailhistory table itself.

In the latest Saviynt version you can check the same under Admin -- Email History Viewer

Regards,
MK
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

• If no data in emailhistory and emailhistoryprocess then no emails pending for sending.
  • if any emails failed those will be visible under email history viewer feature under admin functions 
  • you can run job now

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.